The Town Hall

on Sunday, 03 August 2014.

The Town Hall

The Renaissance two-floored object was built in 1546, renovated in 1785 – 1786, and the facade was restored and renewed in the beginning of the 20th century. The Renaissance portal in a supraport with the coat of arms is well-preserved on facade. The interior is modernized. 

We have 35 guests and no members online

Mariánske námestie 34
053 04 Spišské Podhradie
tel. +421 (0) 53/4195133
tic.spisskepodhradie@gmail.com