The town had a hospital since 1327. It was a charitable facility providing accommodation and the employees took care of old, disabled, homeless and sick people. There was a church near the hospital. Since 1399 it was administered by the Augustinians who established the cloister. In the 17th century it was administered by merciful brothers’ fraternity. Establishing the hospital, they barocized the church and the cloister. On the frontage of the church in a pargeted framing is a baroque painting of St. John of Nepomuk and St. Nicolas. There is a Latin inscription on a painted table with a chronosticon stating that the hospital is consecrated to St. John of God. Capital letters of the chronosticon stand for Latin digits and show year 1736. The interior of the church dates back to the 18th and 19th century. The main altar was made in 1737, in the centre of the altar there is a painting called Celebration of St. John of God painted by Martin Speer. It is possible to enter the building with the TIC employee.